A delicious baked Crème Caramel Recipe with easy to follow instructions! Caramel Custard/Crème Caramel is such a delicate dessert that you can make ahead of time, meaning they’re a great dinner party dessert idea! Caramel Custard/Crème Caramel have simple household basic ingredients that you probably …
This delicious banana sweet snack is made with ingredients which are commonly available in our kitchen. Ripe plantain/banana and bread are the main ingredients for making this sweet treat. Ripe plantain recipes and bread recipes are always kids favorite. Isn’t it? Like banana fritters, French …
These are the best double chocolate muffins you’ll ever have! These muffins are super chocolatey, moist and crunchy tops. You won’t need any other recipe!
- 2 cups (280g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (75g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee, optional (enhances the flavour of the chocolate, but you can leave it out. You won’t taste the coffee in the muffins)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips and chunks
1. Preheat oven to 190C degrees. Butter 12 muffin cups or line them with liner paper.
2. In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add sugar and mix.
3. Create a well in your dry mixture, add eggs, milk, oil, coffee granules and vanilla extract.
4. Fold the mixture with a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula just until combined. Do not over mix. The batter should be thick and lumpy. Add chocolate chips/chunks and stir.
5. Divide the mixture between the muffin cups and fill them almost all the way to the top. Bake at 190 for 15 minutes total or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
6. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from pan.
If you have eggs, milk, sugar, cornflour and vanilla – you can make this super easy custard recipe! There is no custard powder needed at all for this recipe. This is a very easy and simple recipe to make custard at home! This recipe tastes …
Today I am showing you how to make doughnuts/donuts using only 2 ingredients and without yeast – these are simple to make and impossible to go wrong! These can be topped with your favourite toppings. In this recipe, I am coating them in chocolate sauce, butter glaze and simple icing/powdered sugar! This is an adapted version from the garden foodie – check out their recipes here: https://thegardeningfoodie.com/2-ingredient-donuts/
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour ( 1 cup )
- 1 and ¼ Cup - Greek Yoghurt / Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and yoghurt. Mix and knead lightly to form a soft dough.
- In a deep-frying pan or pot, heat up oil to deep fry the donuts.
To check whether the oil is hot enough, fry a little bit of dough in the oil. The oil will be ready when the dough turns a golden brown and floats to the top.
- Pour the sticky mixture into a piping bag.
- Carefully drop the doughnuts into oil. Allow the donuts to fry for about 1 minute per side or until golden brown.
Transfer the cooked donuts onto a plate lined with paper towels. If you are coating the donuts in your favourite toppings while they are still warm.