Homemade Pineapple Jam
Did you know that it’s super easy to prepare a 2 ingredient pineapple jam? You are going to love pineapple jam if you are into tropical fruity flavors! You are going to love this pineapple jam if you are into tropical fruity flavors! 🍍
- Half fresh pineapple or 500gms of canned pineapple
- 1 Cup - Sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon - Cardamon Powder
1. Blend pineapple in a mixer or blender then add to a saucepan.
2. Add sugar and water then stir well until boil. Your jam should be thickened at this point.
3. Add cardamom (optional) powder and stir.
4. Add to a container and chill before serving.