Enjoy buttery and delicious Shortbread Cookies with my easy 3 Ingredient Shortbread Cookies recipe for all of the flavor with less of the fuss. There are SO SO SO easy to make and, yes, this recipe only calls for three ingredients. No jokes. Butter, sugar and flour and they are absolutely delicious! This recipe is doable without oven is very easy to make and is exactly like bakery-style vanilla biscuits.
- 3/4 cup - Butter
- 1/2 cup - Superfine Sugar/Caster Sugar
- 2 1/4 cups - All purpose flour (Maida Flour)
1. With a paddle attachment, beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add all of the flour in one go and let it mix until mixture resembles a crumb texture.
3. Place cookie mixture onto a clean surface and continue by bring it together by hand.
4. Shape the dough into a long rectangular prism.
5. Slice the dough into 1cm thick square and place on cookie sheet.
6. Preheat oven to 325F and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Depending on your oven, these cookies may take more of less time to cook. Keep an eye on them, as soon as you see the edges starting to brown, remove from the oven and allow them to cool down.
- These can be stored for up to 4 days in a tight container.